- Do you really need to translate documents and certificates?
- Is Ejada Company distinguish from others in the field of documents and certificates translation?
- Ejada can translate types of documents and certificates as follows:
- The documents to be translated can be classified into different classes:
Are you wondering, where from where you can get the best professional translation of documents and certificates? Do you have concerns about the accuracy of your official certificate translation due to the complexity of your medical, legal, technical or academic document ?, Are you not sure how to get the best quotations for certified translation?, There is a simple answer to all these questions that Ejada will answer in this essay.
Do not worry, dear reader, Ejada Office for Certified Translation provides you with high-quality translation of documents and certificates at reasonable prices. As our translation services include a wide range of languages, such as Spanish, English, Chinese, German, Hindi, French and Korean, in addition to the translation of birth, death or marriage certificates, and translation of medical certificates.
Do you really need to translate documents and certificates?
There are many situations, in your private or professional life, require providing certified translation of your official documents, such as moving, traveling, establishing a company abroad, studying abroad, administrative or legal procedures. Such translations must be in an official context, generally, when such documents are requested by government authorities, it must be provided in the language of the country of destination, this particular point is a distinctive sign that only one class of translation companies is qualified for this work, which gives the translated document an official value.
Does Ejada office have a system followed in translating documents and certificates?
Ejada provides professional translation certificates to its clients with the best quality and at a competitive price that suits all customers. Through a fully professional approach based on the multi-layer control system for translators managed by the company, as each translator is selected after a high-level testing, and translation work is customized according to the region defined for the competency of the concerned translator.
For example, translation of a medical certificate shall not assigned to a translator specializing in legal or academic translation and vice versa, so you can safely get document translation services by Ejada, and all translations are examined by expert reviewers, if necessary, in order to provide our clients with high-quality Translation service for all required certificates.
Is Ejada Company distinguish from others in the field of documents and certificates translation?
The competitive advantage of Ejada for Certified Translation, in terms of translating official certificates, is due to its professionalism, great speed and its competitive prices. All aforementioned is thanks to the flexibility of its platform through its website, and the presence of a large group of linguists, including professional translators/ reviewers of medical, legal or academic documents in addition to translation Certificates of family affairs.
This is due to awareness of all aspects and specific vocabulary related to the concerned field, you would get your high quality translation for certificates, ensuring that you will not face any problem regarding the consequences of the official translation of your certificates.
Ejada can translate types of documents and certificates as follows:
Ejada Office for Certified Translation provides a wide range of document and certificate translation services, and it has translated a large number of specific and general documents in this regard. In general, these services include the notarized certificates for all legal bodies concerned with those documents, which allows us to implement all requests to translate documents clearly, without mistakes and according to the original document format.
The documents to be translated can be classified into different classes:
- Translation of Personal Documents: (passports, employment history, citizenship application, various types of birth certificates, CV and motivation letters, ID card, visa files).
- Translation of Company’s Documents: (company’s incorporation contract, employment contracts, sales and registration contracts, quotations, test reports and reward certificates for employees).
- Financial Documents: (business plans, accounting documents and reports, transport customs and payment vouchers, salary slip, official translation of banking statements).
- Contractual Documents: (agreements, commercial contracts, appendixes, attachments and insurance certificates).
- Administrative Documents: (user manual specifications, purchase or sale’s documents, labor regulations, balance sheet, annual accounts, power of attorney and authorization contracts, company register, general conditions for sale, … etc.
- The Certified Translation of Your Certificate: (file of university joining up, graduation certificate, postgraduate certificates such as masters and PhD, and professional training certificates).
- Civil Status Files and Administrative Procedures: provides (certified translation of foster care files, the naturalization file, marriage and divorce certificates, insurance certificate, medical certificate, imported vehicle registration, registration card, green insurance card, etc.
- Legal Translation: Chartered translation of the criminal record, name changing, general and limited powers of attorney, official translation of the inheritance files).
- Civil Status Documents: certified translation of your birth, residency, death certificates, and an extract from the criminal record, driver’s license, family register, passport, travel ID, criminal records … etc.).
We, Ejada for Certified Translation, will provide you with your needs concerning documents and certificates translation services. Contact us now to get a distinguished and professional service regardless of the field you want to translate. In addition, you do not need to bring your certificates to our company; instead, you can send them to us via e-mail or WhatsApp on the number shown in the bottom right of the screen.