Ejada Translation



Follow US on

Some people are confused by the term certified and uncertified translation. Do you know why? To be able to understand why and when certified translations are needed, you must understand what makes certified translations different from uncertified translations. Where the certified translation from the best, certified translation centers according to the US embassy requires that the original document be attached to a statement signed by the translator indicating that the translation is complete and accurate, depending on the country to which the document is translated, it may or may not need a notary to authenticate it, and the document may require a certified translation or the translation must contain a “certified certificate”.

Usually, a certified translation is created by the best qualified and the most experienced translators from reputed translation agencies. Where translation works go through a strict process to ensure the accuracy of the translation and maintaining the original format before certifying it. In most cases, the certified translation should be carried by a certified translation agency instead of an independent translator.

? Learn about the situations that require or do not require certified translation

First case:  When does the document require certified translation

Generally, a certified translation is required for legal paperwork such as the documents used in court sessions or trials, including any evidence or trial text in another language. As long as these documents are required by the government or the legal authority, thus it should be authenticated by the best, certified translation centers according to the US embassy. 

Certified translation is required when applying for a temporary visitor permit, or if you wish to immigrate to a foreign country, and in this case, all documents that need to be submitted and written in another language must be translated into the official language of the country. Also, all translations must be certified in all cases of immigration and travel abroad in general, whether for study or residence, in some countries. Immigration Office requires translation and certification of all documents not written in the official language of the country to which immigration is made, such as passports, birth certificates, and identity cards, family registration certificate, and other documents necessary for any person to travel outside his home country.

For example, when immigration to America is made, the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) requires that all documents be completely translated into English, including everything that appears on every page of the document. The translation must also match the visual appearance of the original document, including placing stamps, seals, and signatures, so the best, accredited translation centers according to the US embassy should take care of this matter and pay careful attention to it.

If the certified translation must be submitted directly to USCIS in the United States of America, then the certified translation of your documents must be notarized, especially if you are sending your certified translations to a US consulate or embassy outside the United States. Therefore, all your certified translations must be documented, and especially if you want to apply to a foreign college or university, they often also request that your certificates and other documents related to your education in your country be translated and certified by the best, certified translation centers according to the US embassy.

Second case:  When does the document not require certified translation

When a certified translation is not required, you do not need certified translations of personal documents that will not be submitted for legal proceedings such as family letters and other documents that do not relate to you as a person. At that time, there is no need to certify the translated documents from the certified translation center that is chosen, and the best thing you can do when in doubt is to ask the company, institution, or person to whom you are sending the documents. While certified translations are needed for the items that involve a legal record, however, some organizations and companies have different requirements, so it is always a good idea to ask.

تحتوي هذه الصورة على سمة alt فارغة; اسم الملف هو We-provide-all-translation-services-in-all-languages.1.jpg

In summary

Thus, if you are wondering about why and when you need a certified translation and what is the importance of certified translation for personal and travel documents, we can say that there are countless benefits to working with the best, certified translation centers according to the US embassy, that work with professional translators. There you will always find a great demand for good translators at the Ejada for Certified Translation, which depends entirely on a team of professional translators who work hard and diligently to translate your documents with the highest possible quality.

اطلب الآن عرض سعر مجانى واحصل على ترجمة معتمدة ودقيقة من مكتبنا