- What happen in Ejada when constructing certified translation?
- Does translation of documents require certified translation?
- Consequently, the certified translation rate is decided based on multiple-elements:
- Professional translation of documents into different languages by Ejada:
- The following includes a list of documents that requires certified translation:
Before proceeding to seek to the best translation office certified by the American embassy, make sure you need certified translation as it is considered special because it guarantee the authenticity of the document and follow a unique procedure as it is considered more expensive and require more time than normal translation. However, this matter differs slightly in Ejada Office for Certified Translation, because only we have the cost of your translations suitable for you and your needs, so we advise you to contact us, if you are really sure that you are in need of a truly certified translation.
What happen in Ejada when constructing certified translation?
All translations done in Ejada” the best translation office certified by the American embassy, are carried out by a team of certified translators for any translation or interpretation request. A project manager will be assigned to your file, whose role is to take care of your file by directing the translation team they work with, as well as by organizing the different timelines for all projects. The project manager is also considered to be your mediator as they will be your only connection point when you present any requests, suggestions, or interactions for your translation project.
Our translation teams are real experts at their jobs and therefore are able to answer any question that occur to you and provide you with a complete consultation thanks to their experience, responsiveness, multi-tasking, their ability to analyze your needs, their flexibility, and their linguistic knowledge as all our translators have highly qualified certificates in documents translation. They are at your disposal and support you throughout the translation period of your project documents, even after submitting your translations due to any comments from you. They also make sure to handle your project on the one hand according to your instructions, and on the other according to our requirements and quality standards, they are experienced and will lead your project to success, and they answer all your questions about how to translate your document in the format you want.
Does translation of documents require certified translation?
Yes, translation of documents requires certified translation, to ensure the accuracy of the documents regardless of which it is official or not. These translations intended mainly for official documents (identity documents, birth certificate, etc.) are marked with the seal and signature of a certificate issued by a certified translator or certified translation office. Our certified translation services are highly reputable, and as much as they are controlled like our other translations, they are done in record time, thanks to a team of translators who work day and night on your project only by Ejada” the best translation office certified by the American embassy that does all this and more.
Consequently, the certified translation rate is decided based on multiple-elements:
- Words count in the document to be translated.
- Type of the document to be translated (contract, different civil status documents, criminal record, transcripts…etc.).
- Language pair (from French into English, from Arabic into French, from French into Italian… etc.).
- Technical complexity of the document to be translated.
- Deadline for completing the translation task.
Professional translation of documents into different languages by Ejada:
The translators’ expertise and accuracy at Ejada – the best translation office certified by the American embassy– have contributed to the development of all translation services provided today. As the main stages of each translation project are predicted, and well-studied in order to deal with them as efficiently as possible. Thus, our translators are able to respond to all your projects in all scientific and theoretical fields as well, whether in the order of a classic translation, or a more specific translation: Technical translation, urgent translation, official translation (certified, chartered), legal translation, medical or pharmaceutical translation, financial translation… Etc.
The following includes a list of documents that requires certified translation:
- Academic degrees such as Bachelor and Diplomas.
- University degrees.
- Overboard studies certificates.
- Driving licenses.
- Birth certificates.
- Marriage certificates.
- Family saving Passbooks.
- Criminal records.
- Death certificates.
- Different laboratories tests.
- Civil status certificates.
- Sale and Purchase Agreements.
- Special-use Permits.
- Court notices.
- Legal procedures.
- Civil status certificates.
- All legal documents.
- Excerpts from criminal record.
- All documentation works such as proxies.
- Administration works such as school certificates and university diplomas.
- Official signing certificates.
Ask now for certified translation services by Ejada” the best translation office certified by the American embassy